1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
1 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. ground white pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
1 c. whole milk
1/2 c. buffalo sauce, such as Frank’s Red Hot
1 c. vegetable slaw
2 tbsp. ranch dressing
8-10 flour tortillas
Cilantro, for garnish
- 1. Preheat the oven to 450° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place chopped cauliflower into a large bowl and set aside.
- 2. Make batter: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Add in milk and stir together until fully incorporated.
- 3. Pour batter into the bowl with cauliflower and toss to combine. Spread cauliflower out onto prepared baking sheet in a single layer.Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cauliflower is golden and tender.
- 4. Transfer roasted cauliflower into a large bowl and pour in buffalo sauce. Again, gently toss together to coat cauliflower. Place back onto baking sheet and into the oven to cook roast again for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 5. Make ranch slaw: In a medium bowl, toss together slaw and ranch dressing.
- 6. Warm tortillas in the microwave and fill buffalo cauliflower. Top with slaw mixture and garnish with cilantro, if desired.