- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups walnuts, finely chopped
- ¼ cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ cup softened butter, chopped
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉ and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Mix flour, walnuts, sugar, salt, and vanilla in a large bowl. Add butter, and using your hands, combine everything until the mixture resembles a coarse meal.
- Form dough into small balls and place them on a prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes
- Roll cookies into powdered sugar when they’re still warm but cool enough to touch.
- Set aside on a rack to cool completely. When cool, dust again in powdered sugar.
PREP TIME: 10 MIN
TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN